Posting a Resumé
Our Resumé Posting accepts notices of employment seeking opportunities that may be of interest to our members.
FREE RESUME POSTING FOR CGP of TAMPA BAY MEMBERS ONLY: There is no charge to post a résumé for your own organization, if you are a current member of the CGP of TAMPA BAY Chapter. The CGP of TAMPA BAY member must submit the resumé directly themselves to qualify for the free listing.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to submit Resumé to the Resumé Posting Bank for listing on this website, you must comply with all of these provisions:
Review the format Guidelines for resume posting and submit yours in the same format.
- The posting must contain must contain a description of employment related skills, knowledge, abilities and/or work history and/or work-related activity detailed enough to give prospective employers a working understanding of the job seeker’s qualifications.
- The free resumé posting is available only when the resume is submitted directly by the CGP of TAMPA BAY member. Others in the organization may not use that person’s membership for a free posting.
- Provide the name and title of the contact person and clear instructions for contact within the body of the resumé.
- Total posting may not exceed 2000 words. Submissions longer than 2000 words will be returned.
- Your resumé posting will run for 30 days. We will then drop the resumé posting, if it has not been renewed. You may renew for another 30 days by sending us a renewal notice and $50.00 fee amount.
- You must let us know if the person has found employment, so we can delete posting.
- This information should be in an email message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept submissions by fax, phone or mail. If you exceed 2000 words or fail to follow these guidelines, your listing will not be accepted.
- We can generally get resumes posted within one week of submission, although that is not guaranteed.
Please click here to view CGP Resumé Posting Regulations.